To Whom It May Concern
Community Protection by Sub Rosa
I’ve been living in Constantia Kloof, in the peace full days, since 1980. Following the normal burglaries I joined the Armed Response Companies to enhance my family’s safety environment.
During March 2013 I signed up to Sub- Rosa following a telecom with Jaques Kleynhans. The more personalized approach from – mostly ex- Police employees, in their Police look alike cars, was the pointer that persuaded me to change. All my Sub-Rosa expectations were exceeded. Improved services included:-
• Market Related / Tailor-made system upgrade
• Reduced monthly subscriptions
• 24 hour Detailed text monitoring messages
• Daily emails of suspect incidences and vehicles
• Monthly newsletters clearly demonstrating pro-active actions preventing criminal activities
• Actively confronting suspicious individuals to prevent criminal actions
• Cameras, mounted in vehicles, record any action around the vehicle and are directly linked to satellite tracking system, enabling the Control Room Operator to monitor both the tracking and cameras live
• Visible property visits by a Reaction Officer, during his patrols, to ensure that your property is safe and secure
Every day after work I take my dogs for a walk. About 2 weeks ago, whilst walking, a Sub-Rosa vehicle parked up next to me with the message that my electric gate is not fully closed and nobody answers the gate phone to close the gate.
I am glad to say that:
• The personalized service that Jaques Kleynhans referred to was not “lip service”
• The friendly, mostly Afrikaans speaking, Reaction Officers are doing a community service, with passion and pride, that needs to be commended